On boarding Procedures
1. You will be receiving an email from Buildium which is our online management system used to receive, send and track payments to owners and residents.
a. Please follow the instructions from the email from Buildium to set up your own password for log in purposes.
2. Please make at least one set of all keys to your building(s). Our staff will install a lockbox at the property for all spare keys.
This should include:
a. An entry key to each apartment
b. An entry key to the main entrance (if there is one)
c. A key to access the basement/garage (if different from any of the above)
d. Any additional property keys you feel we should have access to
**Keys must be ready prior to doing any unit showings or maintenance requests.
3. If you have not already done so on the New Client Questionnaire, we will need electronic copies of all current leases if any of the units are occupied. Once our services begin, our staff will contact residents to introduce our company and how we will be involved during their tenancy.
4. Move-In Documentation – This is critically important regarding the security deposit for each resident, if the property is occupied. Please email email@example.com all move-in documentation such as, but not limited to, the following:
a. Move-in inspection records with written items/photos/video
b. The resident’s inventory & condition form
5. Resident’s Application – Please prepare all resident applications for our documentation, if occupied.
6. So that we can better understand your expectations for each apartment, please complete the New Client Questionnaire. These questions will help us prepare for future apartment showings, leases and better overall communication. For your convenience, you should receive a link to complete these questions online.
7. Every month, rent will be collected from residents using Buildium. Rental owners can expect to receive any rental income due to them on the 14th of every month. a. Monthly rental owner statements are available on your personal Buildium site that provides billing details. In addition, we will provide rental owner statements via email each month.
8. If this is a single-family home, you will need to contact the water company and notify them a change of tenancy will be occurring.
9. If your property is not already registered as a Residential Rental Property in Hamilton county, we recommend doing so by filling out the form below:
If the property is not in Hamilton county, you will need to visit your county’s auditor site to locate the correct form. Further information and details about registering your property can be found online. If you need to contact a member of the team, please email or call are team:
Our team is excited to work with you and to establish a great relationship between you and your residents. We hope we can satisfy your
management needs by eliminating the stress that can come with owning rental properties. We are always open for feedback and suggestions. Please
let us know how we are doing and if you have further questions!
Are you looking for property management? We can help.
From single family and multifamily evaluation, rent determination, marketing, tenant screening, leasing, maintenance, and accounting, we take care of it all for you!